I don’t understand this Management question and need help to study.
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the logistic function concepts and theories as well as supply chain management strategies.(Lo.1.1)
- Demonstrate the ability to understand complex issues pertaining to supply chain integration and strategic supply chain partnership (Lo 1.2).
- Apply essential elements of core logistic and supply chain management principles.(Lo 2.1)
This assignment is an individual assignment.
The purpose of this assignment is to identify and apply Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools to suggest logistics performance priorities.
Use Saudi digital Library (SDL) search engine.
Search Title: New Approaches to Supply Chain Management Concept. Logistics Integration of “Hub and Spoke” Model.
Authors Name: MINCULETE, Gheorghe; OLAR, Polixenia
Source: Valahian Journal of Economic Studies. 2014, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p21-32. 12p.
Read out the research paper carefully and based on your understanding you should answer the following questions.
- Why in in the current modern trade, the integration of economic affairs from design to completion is an important priority to every Manufacturing Companies?
- Define the parties involved directly and indirectly in supply chain and their role for smooth running of business?
The Answer should be within 2- 3 pages in length including the cover and appendices.
You can take any company of your choice as an example reference should be included.