I’m stuck on a English question and need an explanation.
Respond to the following prompt in 300-400 words
How will you use this information to review your partner’s paper this week? What new things did you learn and are excited to try? What will parts of the review will challenge you the most? Do you have any further concerns about the process?
- What is Heffernan’s main argument? Why does she think it is important?
- How does disagreement lead to better partnerships? What kind of examples does Heffernan provide to prove that?
- In the end, are you convinced? What kind of rhetorical strategies did she use to convince you or fail to use?
- What was your biggest takeaway or AHA moment from this Talk?
“Dare to Disagree” | Margaret Heffernan
- Your initial response should be about 150-300 words per question.
- Your response to at least one classmate should be about 150-200 words long and be more than “I agree” or “I like what you said.” Engage in conversation!