I need support with this Social Media Marketing question so I can learn better.
- By Wednesday, please respond to the following questions in a minimum of 350 words (you may write much more!) Please number your responses. You do not have to re-write the questions. In addition to your opinion and personal experiences, include concepts that were discussed in the textbook in your responses.
- You may find this short article useful. It’s about how to write emails to professors. My USC colleague wrote it: https://medium.com/@lportwoodstacer/how-to-email-your-professor-without-being-annoying-af-cf64ae0e4087 (Links to an external site.)
- (Links to an external site.)This chapter discusses e-mail as one of the developments of the early Internet. Reflect on your use of e-mail and answer the following questions.
- When/why email was invented (discussed in the textbook) ? How it may have changed over the years? Do people use email more/less often now to communicate?
- When do you use e-mail?
- When do you feel obligated to respond to someone? When is it a burden? A convenience?
- What can you say over e-mail that you wouldn’t say in person? Where’s the dividing line?
- What sort of email etiquette are you aware of, especially when addressing your instructors?