I need an explanation for this Application Writing question to help me study.
graduating from nursing of st francis 2020 (PRIVATE CATHOLIC SCHOOL)
YOU CAN MAKEUP ANY MEMORIES AND I CAN EDIT THROUGHOUT IT
The speech should:
- Utilize sophisticated and inspiring, yet accessible, language
- Appeal to and capture the attention of a broad audience
- Be inclusive of the undergraduate and graduate student experience
- Include creative and appealing techniques such as metaphors, stories, brief quotes, or humor
- Illuminate the universal experience of being a student
- Be structured around a Mercy theme using descriptive examples reflective of the broader student experience at st francis
- Be four to six minutes in length, or approximately 800 words
- For the Graham School of Management and School of Nursing and Health Sciences ceremony, be mindful that students from both schools attend the same ceremony.
|Thoughtfully reflects on how his/her personal experiences at st francis nursing have shaped his/her journey|
Thoughtfully reflects on the impact of a Mercy Education (PRIVATE catholic education)
Uses specific examples as well as effective language to illustrate his/her message
|Appeals to a broad audience of graduates, guests, and st francis community members|