https://nursingpaperspros.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logo-nursing--300x60.png 0 0 developer https://nursingpaperspros.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logo-nursing--300x60.png developer2021-01-03 21:43:432021-01-03 21:43:43As a team add to your project plan started at task 1 by answering six questions on competitive advantages determine resources and identify the stake holders. Design an infographics with all information so far.
I’m studying and need help with a Management question to help me learn.
To complete this task:
- Read the article by Kapiki, Quality Management in Tourism and Hospitality: an Exploratory Study among Tourism Stakeholders at https://www.academia.edu/1160667/Quality_Managemen…
- What tools are available for measuring quality service?
- What is the Five Gap Model?
- Read Hotel Business Plan at http://hoteliyo.com/tutorials/hotel-business-plan-writing/ While this is specific to a single hotel, try to apply it more broadly to your overall project. You will still need the various components listed in the plan.
- With your team begin to determine what your focus will be for the project. This will then allow you to determine your stakeholders and resources.
- Investigate competitive advantage. http://www.hotelnewsnow.com/Article/5088/6-questions-to-determine-competitive-advantage Remember, your project should bring financial strength, sustainability, and jobs to the route you have chosen. At the same time it needs to make a profit for you as a company. Otherwise, you will not be able to sustain or grow to have a more profound influence. Use the six questions in the article to complete this task.
- Design a graphic representation of your project so far including location, stakeholders, resources needed, and elements for competitive advantage. See the infographic at http://www.sprucepointinn.com/blog/history-american-family-vacation for ideas. For more information on making infographics go to: