I’m trying to study for my Management course and I need some help to understand this question.
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- Analyze marketing opportunities using environmental scanning market data, measurement, and analysis.
- Explain issues pertaining to marketing environment both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the global competitive environment and the changing marketing practices.
- Ability to formulate marketing strategies that incorporate psychological and sociological factors that influence consumers.
- Ability to carry out objective and scientific analysis of consumers’ needs and wants.
From the real national market, select any company of your choice, wishing to go global. Critically analyze the chosen company based on the following questions.
- What variables need to be considered while developing a list of potential countries?
- Describe the four steps a firm should take when it is considering going global.
- Discuss at least three challenges that a company may face in the early period of expansion.
- Describe the three main categories of market entry strategies.
Instructions for the students
- This assignment is an individual assignment.
- Justify your answers, with the help of course materials, Text Book, Online resources. (See the course materials of Ch-5)i will send to you the ch after add me
- The choice of the company and the selection of countries must be based on referenced information. (Why did you select the country and the company?)
- All students are encouraged to use their own words.
- Referencing is necessary and student must apply APA Referencing Style.
- Submit your Answers using the same format.