I’m working on a Business exercise and need support.
Read the chapter the case is at the end of the chapter “Minnetonka Warehouse”
The brief will state the most important “logistics/transportation” problems and make recommendations. Never more than 2 pages maximum 1-1.5 line-spacing, 10-12 font size
the recommendations are about
• Take the approach you are presenting to the senior executives of the company.
• Focus on “logistics and transportation” issues, be decisive: “Go or No-Go”.
• Think “outside-the-box” don’t just answer the case questions.
• Don’t just state the obvious, be specific, concise. • It is your responsibility to make the case “real”.
• Where appropriate make realistic assumptions in your analysis.
• Take the information in the case and expand (outside) above and beyond the case topic(s), a minimum of 1 outside source and/or 1 “real world” example. It is imperative you cite all outside sources.
• Any and all outside resources used, be sure to reference (out loud) during presentation.
• Bring something new to the case, for example, find real cases, current trends by companies, etc.
• Key is getting your audience involved! Ask open-ended questions, include games, …
• For a Grading Rubric see the Grading Sheet at end of syllabus.