I’m working on a Management exercise and need support.
You will provide a snapshot of a situation within a complex environment. A written description of a real-life problem or situation with no analysis or conclusion, detailing only the facts arranged in chronological sequence; with a focus on a Leader who is facing a major decision.
The purpose of this case study analysis paper is to place you in the role of decision-makers, giving you the opportunity to sharpen your problem-solving skills and to improve your ability to think and reason rigorously.
The approach to a successful paper will include the following:
1. Analysis of the facts and details of the case itself
2. Selection of a decision-making strategy
3. Refinement and defense of the chosen decision-making strategy
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Latham, G. P. (2018). Becoming the evidence-based manager: Making the Science of Management Work for You. Hachette UK. ISBN: 978-1-4736-7697-8
- Marr, B. (2010). The Intelligent Company: Five Steps to Success with Evidence-Based Management. West Sussex, UK: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. ISBN: 978-0-470-68595-2