https://nursingpaperspros.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logo-nursing--300x60.png 0 0 developer https://nursingpaperspros.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logo-nursing--300x60.png developer2020-11-09 08:40:062020-11-09 08:40:06Comment on the essay and answer the questions
I don’t understand this English question and need help to study.
Peer Review Questions
- Does the author present the issue (rhetoric!, not the idea of coddling students) in his or her introduction? Is the hook effective? Is the background information (introducing the article) sufficient?
- In the thesis, does the writer argue whether or not the argument is well written/convincing/effective? Is the writer arguing about rhetoric rather coddling of students?
- Does the writer support his/her thesis with specific rhetorical strategies?
- Does the writer give specific examples from the text to show each rhetorical strategy at work? Are there at least two examples per body paragraph?
- Does the writer explain how these examples either make the argument stronger or weaker?
- Are all examples from the articles cited properly with in-text citation? Is the paper formatted in MLA style? Is there a works cited page in the end?
- Does the writer have a conclusion that restates the thesis and gives a final thought?
- Are there any obvious/distracting grammatical or structural errors?
- What is this paper’s greatest strength? What still needs work, and how would you suggest the writer revise to correct that problem?