Can you help me understand this Environmental Science question?
Weight: 2% of course grade
Comment on the information on the following NIOSH Publication:
Cheung, Z., Feletto, M., Galante, J., & Waters, T. (2007). Ergonomic guidelines for manual material handling (DHHS[NIOSH] Publication No. 2007-131). Retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/docs/2007-131/pdfs/2007-1…
Use the above URL to access the PDF of the NIOSH Publication No. 2007-131.
Your journal entry must be at least 200 words. No references or citations are necessary.
- Weight: 10% of course grade
- Grading Rubric
Risk Factor Identification Exercise
This assignment is designed to provide an opportunity to apply the concepts presented in the Unit III Lesson regarding musculoskeletal disorders (MSD). Specifically, you will be evaluating a work task to identify potential risk factors that could lead to the development of a musculoskeletal disorder.
Click here to access the video for this assignment. Please note that this video includes audio.
Using the above video, you are required to write a two-page response that includes the following information:
- a description of the task being performed;
- a discussion of the individual and work-related risk factors identified in the video;
- a discussion of the potential MSDs to which the workers are exposed; and
- a discussion of relationship between the human body, the workplace, and the development of MSDs.
Your completed assignment must include a minimum of two outside sources, one of which must be from the CSU Library.