https://nursingpaperspros.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logo-nursing--300x60.png 0 0 developer https://nursingpaperspros.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logo-nursing--300x60.png developer2020-11-01 03:33:342020-11-01 03:33:34communication assignment7
Need help with my Communications question – I’m studying for my class.
- First, go back to your very first challenge. Remember that survey?
- Now, take THIS (Links to an external site.) survey.
- When you submit the survey, a pop-up will appear with your score at the top. Please make note of the score.
- It will then ask you to sign up for something with the site but you DO NOT need to do so.
- Instead, at the very bottom of the pop-up, you can select, “No thanks, close this window.” See the image of the pop-up below for reference.
- The site will then take you back to the original survey. Scroll down, you will see results information. See the image below for reference.
- Finally, answer the following questions for your well-written challenge write up.
- In your opinion, how accurate are these results? Please explain.
- Consider the results from your first survey (challenge 1).
- Recall what areas you wanted to improve/work on.
- Do you feel you’re now better able to address or learn how to better address the potential areas of growth/improvement identified through challenge 1?
- What specific areas do you feel you still need to work on/address? This can be about any interpersonal communication competence and does not need to be a reflection of any of your personal survey results.
- This class has covered (or will cover – we have one more major module) the competencies outlined in this survey.
- Do you feel you have gained the necessary information and/or skills necessary to improve your area(s) of concern? If yes, how so? If no, what information could we have provided to better help you?
Responses should be:
- about 1 to 2-pages, single-spaced (quality is more important than quantity), PDF or Word Document submission
- submission is clearly written and well organized
- Times New Roman font (12 or 11), with 1-inch margins all around
- no header is necessary (i.e. name, challenge #, class, etc.) since Canvas records all of this for you