Community Health Project Presentation
On the basis of your learning during this course, prepare a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation of 8- to 10-slides covering the following:
- Provide relevant information (demographics, social factors, income, and access to health care) pertaining to your chosen population.
- Present key findings and identify four issues related to selected population.
- Suggest implications for community health nursing.
- Suggest areas of research for the chosen population based on weekly readings and lectures.
- Use bullet points instead of complete sentences.
- Include tables, graphs, and other forms of diagrammatic representation of the chosen population to reinforce the presentation.
- Provide well documented research for chosen community (population).
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
Name your presentation SU_NSG3028_W5_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.ppt.
Submit your presentation to the W5 Assignment 2 Dropbox by Tuesday, June 13, 2017.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Analyzed and provided relevant information pertaining to all parts of the chosen population.||40|
|Described key findings and identified four issues related to the chosen population.||20|
|Analyzed and suggested implications (four risk factors) for community health nursing related to local, national, and global settings.||20|
|Analyzed and suggested two areas of research about chosen population based on weekly readings and lectures.||20|
|Used bullet points instead of complete sentences and followed the 7×7 rule—no more than seven lines on the slide in no more than seven words on a line.||20|
|Included tables, graphs, and other forms of diagrammatic representation to reinforce the presentation.||20|
|Provided well documented research bibliography for chosen community.||20|