I need an explanation for this Business question to help me study.
Briefly answer the following questions on or before Sunday 11:59 pm:
If you are currently employed, answer the first set of questions: (ARMY IS MY JOB)
- Most employee benefits we receive from our employers are provided “tax free.” Why?
- What percent of Total Compensation does the average employer pay for benefit plans? What percent of payroll does your employer pays for your benefits?
- Has your employer taken any action to help employees have a greater appreciation for their Employee Benefits? If yes, what specifically has been done?
- Has your employer taken any action to help and encourage you to be a better health care consumer? If yes, what specifically have they done?
If you are not currently working, please answer these questions:
- What are the most common benefits that organizations provide?
- Why do you suppose that some benefits are provided on a tax-free basis?
- Would you consider “benefits” as more or less important than the monetary part of Compensation? Why?
- What are 2 or 3 of the trending benefits that were not common a few years ago?