I need support with this Powerpoint question so I can learn better.
This we week explored the idea of prosocial behavior and the impact it can have on ourselves and others. This week, for a full day, consciously observe and take note of any helping behavior you see around you. Try to also engage in helping behavior yourself. Let the person cut ahead of you in line in traffic, hold the door open for those reaching the entrance at the same time, make breakfast for your partner or kids if they normally do that, etc. Take notes throughout your experiment on the scenario, your behavior, and the response of others. Then, create a PowerPoint to describe your analysis of the results. Specifically, be sure to include:
- A detailed description of at least three prosocial behaviors you engaged in and/or observed others exhibit.
- An analysis of the impact of your behaviors on you. How did you feel? What impact did the experiences have on your outlook for the day? Stress levels? Thoughts? Perceived levels of aggression?
- An analysis of the impact of helping behaviors on others. How did they feel? What impact did the experiences seem to have on their outlook for the day? Stress levels? Thoughts? Perceived levels of aggression?
- An analysis of at least two social psychology principles or theories discussed in class as they relate to your observations
- Make use of presentation best practices
- Include visuals (images, video, graphs, etc.) that support your text
- Use the speaker’s notes to expand upon your bullet points or main ideas in the presentation.
- Cite any sources used on the slide itself with an in-text citation as well as in your full reference list on the reference slide.
Presentation Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 10-15 slides (not including title, introduction, and references slides)
- Font should not be smaller than size 16-point
- Parenthetical in-text citations included and formatted in APA style
- References slide (a minimum of 2outside scholarly sources plus the textbook and/or the weekly lesson for each course outcome)
- Title and introduction slide required