Choose one main category in the chapter. Main categories in the text are denoted by bold red headers, for example, Freedom of Religion in Ch. 4. Under each main category in red, there are subcategories denoted by bold blue headers in the text. An example of a subcategory in Ch. 4 is The Establishment Clause. You must select one main category and then narrow your topic to only one subcategory. The subcategory subject matter serves as the basis for this assignment.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in APA format answering the following questions about the subcategory you choose:
· Why did you choose this category within civil liberties or civil rights? Why did you choose the particular subcategory?
· Describe a public policy designed to protect the civil liberty or civil right. Do you support or oppose this policy?
· Summarize a news or journal article that discusses your group or issue. This article must have been published within the last 10 years.
· What did you learn from the article that is not included in the book (or vice versa)?
· What strides have individuals or groups in your category made in the past 10 years?
· How have federal court rulings in this area affected public policy? You may refer to the text and MyPoliSciLab for specific court cases.
· Address only one of the following depending on your selected category:
o Civil liberties: Currently, do we need more or less protection of this liberty in contemporary American society? Defend your answer.
o Civil rights: Currently, do groups need more or less protection of this right in contemporary American society? Defend your answer.
Post your paper as a Microsoft® Word attachment.https://nursingpaperspros.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logo-nursing--300x60.png 0 0 Prince https://nursingpaperspros.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logo-nursing--300x60.png Prince2021-01-31 11:19:302021-01-31 11:19:30Consider the content in Ch. 4 and 5 of the text and select the chapter that interests you more.
© 2020 Nursingpaperspros.com