I’m studying for my Law class and need an explanation.
No directly quoted material may be used in this project paper.
Resources should be summarized or paraphrased with appropriate in-text and Resource page citations.
Final Project: Research Paper – Juvenile Delinquency Prevention and Treatment
Compare and contrast juvenile delinquency prevention and treatment. The paper should address the following:
- a description of delinquency prevention, the fundamental principles of prevention, examples of the types of prevention that have been used, and an analysis of the effectiveness of the prevention (successes and/or failures)
- a description of delinquency treatment, the fundamental principles of treatment, examples of the types of treatment that have been used, and an analysis of the effectiveness of those treatment programs (successes and/or failures)
- a discussion of which aspects of prevention and treatment are similar, and which are different
- an explanation of the overall importance of prevention and treatment—why are both critically necessary components of the juvenile justice system, and to what extent are they interrelated?
- Paper should be a minimum of 2,500 words or about ten FULL narrative pages
- Double space
- 12 pt. font
- 1” margins
- Use APA citations for all sources (outside references not required)
- Include APA reference page (not included in word count)