- Define nitrogen fixation and its importance to life on Earth. Recognize the importance of Azospirillum, Rhizobium, Nitrobacter, and Nitosomonas to agriculture. Contrast these bacteria to Agrobacterium.
- For each phylum discussed, state any defining characteristics and give an example of a member of each phylum.
- List the kinds/groups of bacteria which: a. Form endospores
- b. Produce heterocysts
- c. Have mycolic acid
- d. Produce fruiting bodies and have gliding mobility
- d. Form spores at the end of filaments e. Have an axial filament
- f. Prey on other bacteria
- g. Have no cell wall
© 2020 Nursingpaperspros.com