1. Assume that you are designing a network architecture for a complex enterprise with a diverse application, user community, and end-user device mix.
2. Incorporate and modify the security policies and network diagram created in Lab 2 as needed to elaborate on a more comprehensive network design to include in the report. You may use any diagramming tool you wish � but either embed in the report or include as a standalone attachment the visual representation of the drawing.
3. Describe how the overall network architecture addresses the following security threats and vulnerabilities:
a. Denial of Service (DOS) and Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) attacks
b. Worms, virus, and Trojan horses
c. Man-in-the-middle (MITM) attacks
d. Rootkit injections
e. Data security/privacy on remote mobile devices
Include at least a paragraph on each vulnerability to describe the threat each poses and how your network architecture mitigates against the threat.
4. Document how each component in the network architecture addresses the security issues from steps 2-3. The component could be software or hardware in nature � firewalls, IDS/IPS, routers, switches, anti-virus/malware software, full-disk encryption (FDE), device management software, etc. You should include at least five components in total.
5. Beyond the network design, what additional measures do you recommend to address security concerns (e.g., training, procedures, policies) ? Describe in a paragraph or more at least one measure.
Write a 5-page research -based paper in current APA format that focuses on a network solution design using best practices in network security. The paper must include at least 5 references in addition to the course textbook and the Bible. Include the above-mentioned revised security polices, network diagram, and answers to steps 3�5 in the instructions.