1. Choose an SRR that pertains to your practice setting. Describe the relevance of the nursing research problem addressed in a SRR to practice. (CO 3, 6)
2. Critique the levels of evidence of the studies used in the SRR, specifically the designs of the studies included. (CO 6)
3. Critique the clarity with which the studies are presented and critiqued. (CO 6)
4. Describe the overall findings of the studies, as summarized in the SRR. (CO 3, 6)
5. Critique the conclusions of the SRR, with implications for your current practice and future research. (CO 3, 6)
6. Utilize the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews to locate a true SRR for this assignment.
7. Paper length should be between 4-6 pages (not including cover page and reference page(s).
PREPARING THE PAPER
Consult your faculty member if you are uncertain about whether your article is a true SRR. If it is not, your grade will be affected because you will not be able to address all of the above objectives.
Important: Submit a copy of the permalink for the article that you are critiquing by placing it on your reference page underneath your references. This will help TurnItIn from returning a high similarity percentage on your written work. Remember to keep TurnItIn similarity to 24% or less.
Melnyk, B. M., & Fineout-Overholt, E. (2011). Evidence-based practice in nursing & healthcare (2nd ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott, Williams, & Wilkins.
The post Choose an SRR that pertains to your practice setting. Describe the relevance of the nursing research problem addressed in a SRR to practice appeared first on essay-paper.