Paper is a marketing research on opening a Yoga studio in Birmingham Michigan. Majority of research must focus on the competing market in Michigan. The paper must include the following:
1)Executive Summary Min 1 page
2) Cureent Marketing Situation industry research ect.
4) competitive review
5)marketing strategy( includes marketing research, pricing strategy, positioning, marketing communications strategy)
Public health policy analysis : stem cell
The purpose of the assignment is for students to develop knowledge about the analysis of a health policy issue within the context of the policy making process. This assignment can focus on a public health policy issue emanating from the federal, state, or local arena. The student will:
• Determine a specific topic/area of health policy (STEM CELL ).
• Research the policy/program using a variety of methods.
• Prepare a paper that applies components of the policymaking process using a stage-sequential model (MLC textbook Chapters 7-8)
• Include the following in the formal paper (each may be used as APA headings):
o A. Policy Problem
• Social Factors
• Economic Factors
• Ethical Factors
• Political Factors
• Legal Factors
o B. Policy Goals & Objectives
o C. Evaluations of Options & Alternatives
Quality of Care]
Protection of patient & provider autonomy
o D. Nursing Implications
o E. Conclusion
• An abstract should be provided in your term paper. Abstract according to APA:
o Single paragraph
o Block format no indent
o Less than 120 words
o All numbers written in Arabic
o Paraphrase rather than quote
o Utilize active voice
o Explain any abbreviations utilized i.e. American Nurses Association (ANA).
• Paper is to be in APA format (use template) and proper in-text citations and reference list included. Supporting citations are to be within the last 5 years and authoritative sources