I’m studying for my Computer Science class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
1.Client wants us to design a new wilmu library application where he can use it to borrow from library and have it delivered to home or pick it up from the library
******Date of pick up and date returned ********
No more than 3 books at a time
Your documentation must include:
- A brief description of functionality provided by the system.
- A problem statement (Systems Proposal) (Include only the problems or limitations you encountered; there is a need for objectives and scope)
Only offered to wilmu students, not other people
Design the UI functionality of it. NO use case diagram.
- Data Model: A class diagram
- Object Behavior Model: A Sequence Diagram.
Transform the logical model into a detailed design. The design should include:
- Database Design
- Interface & Screens Design
- Input, Output & report Design.
- Control Design.
- create an initial ERD
- assign all data elements to entities
- create 3NF designs for all tables, taking care to identify all primary, secondary, and foreign keys
- generate the final ERD that will include new entities identified during normalization
(Note: There is no need to implement the database.)
2. After reading the following article, Feds spend billions to run museum-ready computer systems (Links to an external site.), devise two ways in which you would try and convince the government to transition from their antiquated system to a newer, technologically advanced system.