Can you help me understand this Article Writing question?
Remember to review the syllabus expectations for initial discussion posts and peer replies.
Discuss the following: 1. How might blockchain technology impact labor relations and employee safety? You are required to cite this week’s assigned readings in your paper. You may also cite prior week’s reading assignments and external sources if you wish.
Use the following headings to organize your paper: Introduction, Question 1, Conclusion, References.
Submit your paper as a Word attachment in the discussion forum. I provide feedback within the paper and will not grade your post unless you submit it as an attachment. Your response to the discussion prompt should contain a minimum of 500 words and it should be submitted no later than Wednesday 3 P.M EST. Your response should be formatted in APA style and reference this week’s readings.
Also, two peer replies should contain a minimum of 150 words each and should be submitted no later than saturday before 11:59 pm EST. The initial post is worth 20 points and the peer replies are worth 2 points each (4 points).
Follow the following writing requirements for all of your discussion prompt responses (note that these writing requirements DO NOT apply to your responses to other students):
Writing Requirements for all Assignments:
- References MUST be cited within your paper in APA format. Your reference page and in-text citations must match 100%. Papers without in-text citations will earn failing grades.
- Always include a cover page and reference page with all submissions
- Your paper must have headings in it. For discussion posts Introduction, Prompt/Question, and Conclusion will suffice as headings.
- Provide the EXACT web link for all online sources – do not provide just the home page, but the EXACT LINK – I check all sources
- No abbreviations, no contractions – write formally
- Write in the third person formal voice (no first or second person pronouns)
- Write MORE than the minimum requirement of the word count assigned
- As always, the word count is ONLY for the BODY of the paper – the cover page, reference page, and / or Appendix (if included) do not count towards the word count for the paper
- Indent the first line of each new paragraph five spaces
- Refer to the example APA paper in the getting started folder under the content tab if you need an example. Also, a power is provided under the information tab that addresses APA format.
- Use double-spacing / zero point line spacing, a running header, page numbers, and left justify the margins.
From the Harvard Course Pack Link: https://hbsp.harvard.edu/import/688391
1. Morkunas, V. J., Paschen, J., & Boon, E. (2019). How Blockchain technologies impact your business model. Business Horizons, 62, 295-306.
From the UC Library: Access the Library at http://www.ucumberlands.edu/library/ and Search by Title
2. Whitehouse, E. (2018, July/August). We can change the way you work. People Management, 30-34.
Second post :-
- Discussion Question: You’ve read several articles on Information System Success and Satisfaction. How do you believe an organization should measure information system success and satisfaction in the enterprise?
For references to second question:-
Article – Doll, W., & Torkzadeh, G. (1988). The Measurement of End-User Computing Satisfaction
- dolltorkzedah.pdf (639.838 KB)
Doll, W., & Torkzadeh, G. (1988). The Measurement of End-User Computing Satisfaction. MIS Quarterly, 12(2), 259–274. https://doi.org/10.2307/248851
Article 2 – Davis, F. (1989). Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use, and User Acceptance of Information Technology
- Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use, and User Acceptance of Information Technology_1989.pdf (2.472 MB)
Davis, F. (1989). Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use, and User Acceptance of Information Technology. MIS Quarterly,13(3), 319-340. doi:10.2307/249008
Article 3 – Davis, F. (1993). User acceptance of information technology: system characteristics, user perceptions and behavioral impacts
- DAVIS_TAM.pdf (460.194 KB)
Davis, F. (1993). User acceptance of information technology: system characteristics, user perceptions and behavioral impacts. International journal of man-machine studies, 38(3), 475-487. doi:10.1006/imms.1993.1022
Article 4 – DeLone, W. H., & McLean, E. R. (1992). Information systems success: The quest for the dependent variable.
- DelONe_McLean_ISS_basearticle.pdf (10.785 MB)
DeLone, W. H., & McLean, E. R. (1992). Information systems success: The quest for the dependent variable. Information systems research, 3(1), 60-95.