https://nursingpaperspros.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logo-nursing--300x60.png 0 0 developer https://nursingpaperspros.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logo-nursing--300x60.png developer2020-12-21 11:19:532020-12-21 11:19:53Discuss and define Breglia’s four elements needed for ethnography of archaeology. How would doing this type of ethnography of archaeology transform anthropology (both ethnography and archaeology)? Breglia asks if ethical practices in archaeology are real
I’m working on a Sociology question and need guidance to help me study.
- Be at least 3 pages in length, a thorough discussion should be closer to 5 pages.
- Have a clear thesis statement.
- Use evidence to support all aspects of your argument
- Cite direct quotes appropriately (AAA)
- Include a bibliography
- Be free of distracting grammatical errors.
- authors and articles include Jason De leon’s land of open graves ch 7, Sites of knowledge: different ways of knowing an archaeological excavation by Thomas Yarrow, Claire E. Sterk’s Tricking and Tripping, and Lisa Breglia’s Complicit Agendas: Ethnography of Archaeoogy as Ethical Research practice.