I’m working on a Sociology question and need guidance to help me study.
- Be at least 3 pages in length, a thorough discussion should be closer to 5 pages.
- Have a clear thesis statement.
- Use evidence to support all aspects of your argument
- Cite direct quotes appropriately (AAA)
- Include a bibliography
- Be free of distracting grammatical errors.
- authors and articles include Jason De leon’s land of open graves ch 7, Sites of knowledge: different ways of knowing an archaeological excavation by Thomas Yarrow, Claire E. Sterk’s Tricking and Tripping, and Lisa Breglia’s Complicit Agendas: Ethnography of Archaeoogy as Ethical Research practice.