1. Power, influence, advocacy, and authenticity are all functions of leadership. View the video: “Morale and Discipline: The Mind of a Leader” at:
Discuss how strong leaders apply power, influence, advocacy, and authenticity to motivate those they lead.
2. One model of leadership being adopted by many organizations, disciplines, and vocations is servant leadership. Describe this model. Identify two reasons why these groups are adopting this model.
3. In the assigned article, “Core Principles & Values of Effective Team-Based Health Care”(https://www.nationalahec.org/pdfs/VSRT-Team-Based-Care-Principles-Values.pdf )
the authors state that “the incorporation of multiple perspectives in health care offers the benefit of diverse knowledge and experience; however, in practice, shared responsibility without high-quality teamwork can be fraught with peril.” Describe the perils that the authors say lead to uncoordinated care and unnecessary waste and cost. How do communication and interdisciplinary collaboration prevent adverse events?
4. Consider your current work environment and your role as a member of the health care team. What can you do to encourage collaboration and demonstrate stewardship?
5. Find an organization related to your health care discipline and identify the mission and vision statement. Based on your experiences as a member of the health care team, explain how the values of the organization are or are not reflected in these statements
I am a telemetry nurse. I do not need a cover page, please add the number to each question so I know which one you are answering. about 100 words per question