I’m working on a Computer Science exercise and need support.
1) What is a project, and what are its main attributes? How is a project different from what most people do in their day-to-day jobs? Discuss the importance of top management commitment and the development of standards for successful project management. Provide examples to illustrate the importance of these items based on your experience on any type of project. Discuss the unique challenges that an IT project presents.
2) This discussion topic is to be reflective and will be using your own words and not a compilation of direct citations from other papers or sources. You can use citations in your posts, but this discussion exercise should be about what you have learned through your viewpoint and not a re-hash of any particular article, topic, or the book.
Items to include in the initial thread:
- “Interesting Assignments” – What were some of the more interesting assignments to you?
- “Interesting Readings” – What reading or readings did you find the most interesting and why? “Interesting Readings”
- “Perspective” – How has this course changed your perspective?
- “Course Feedback” – What topics or activities would you add to the course, or should we focus on some areas more than others?
Books and Resources
Pearlson, K., Saunders, C., Galletta, D. (2020). Managing and Using Information Systems: A Strategic Approach, 7th Edition. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. ISBN: 978-1119560562