I’m studying for my Computer Science class and need an explanation.
Do a case analysis of any one of the cases presented in Chapter 6.Make certain that your report covers all the major elements of the case. You should indicate clearly which case you have analyzed, the Private Sector, the Public Sector or the Critical Infrasructure
• 12-pt, Times New Roman font
• 1” margins on all sides
• Paraphrasing of content – Demonstrate that you understand the case by summarizing the case in your own words. Direct quotes should be used minimally.
• Reference Section (A separate page is recommended.) Please cite the source using APA formatting guidelines.
How to Analyze Case Study
The Eight Sections of a Case Study:
• Synopsis/Executive Summary outlining the purpose of the case study, a description of research, a broad outline of the issues and findings, and the theory being used
• Analysis, which identifies the problems in the case and is supported by factual evidence
• Discussion summarizing the major problems, which identifies alternative solutions to these problems; it should briefly outline each alternative solution, and then evaluate the advantages/disadvantages of each
• Conclusion – it should sum up the main points gathered from findings and the discussions
• Recommendations explaining what alternative solutions should be adopted to solve the problem, briefly justifying these solutions in a persuasive manner. In this section, integration of theory pertinent to the coursework is most appropriate
• Implementation explaining what should be done, by whom and when
• References used in the case study
• Appendices may be used to note any original data relating to the study that may have interrupted the flow of the main body