I’m trying to study for my Computer Science course and I need some help to understand this question.
Employee Contact Information
You have been asked by your boss to prepare a spreadsheet with contact information for all of the employees in your department. The information she is looking for is:
- Employee Number (Four or more digits)
- Last Name
- First Name
- Job Title
- Hire Date
- Telephone Number
- Zip Code
Prepare a worksheet with the above information for a minimum of five fictitious employees. Make sure to include the following formatting specifications:
- A title that is Calibri 14 pt. and centered over your data rows.
- Column headings that are Calibri 12 pt. and are rotated on an angle.
- Cells formatted appropriately (dates, text).
- Bordering and coloring for a professional look.
- Add a filter to each column so they can be sorted by your boss. Have them in order according to their employee number for her.
The screenshot below shows an example with two employees.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Excel workbook. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.xlsx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: