I’m studying and need help with a Philosophy question to help me learn.
READ Ruth AND Celena Duncan, “The Book of Ruth: On Boundaries, Love, and Truth” (SEE THE ATTACHMENT)
This homework assignment will help ensure a dynamic classroom experience, and it will aid in progress on the course learning outcomes:
- Understand key questions and issues with respect to the application of the Bible to modern justice issues
- Critically analyze ways in which the Bible has, is, or could be used to address modern injustices
- Recognize the complexity in any attempt to apply ancient biblical texts to justice concerns in the modern world
- Think critically about one’s own fundamental views with respect to the Bible and contemporary justice issues
Include the following
- Identify the main ideas of the assigned reading.
- Identify two things you found interesting and want to discuss in class.
- Identify at least one question you have upon completion of the reading. This should not be a “google question” (i.e., What are “Euroamericans”?). (You may include more than one question.)
Please follow the instructions carefully, as the paper should be related to biblical text
The only reference should be from the file attached. ( You do not need citation)
I attached an example of the paper in a different topic just to show how it should be done.
USE SIMPLE ENGLISH