I’m working on a Environmental Science question and need guidance to help me study.
Project Objective: Develop an exposure monitoring plan, for the scenario attached.
* HYGIENE SAMPLING EXERCISE SCENARIO. *
Remember to consider all possible hazards by understanding the process. The plan itself addresses airborne, skin, and surface exposure. If other hazards are present, list but do not include in the overall plan. A rubric is available for guidance. The exposure monitoring plan is submitted in a report format following APA guidelines. You may deviated from APA guidelines to save paper and use 1 point spacing with narrow page margins. However, font is 12 pts. Font for captions and labels along with font within tables can be 10 pts. Tables are preferred over large paragraphs.
- Gain a basic understanding of the process
- Define objectives of sampling strategy
- State all assumptions
- Research contaminates and develop a health hazard evaluation
- Research and select sampling methods to meet the objectives
- Indicate desired flow rate, sampling duration, number and type of media along
- Include who, when and where for sample collection.
- Discuss how exposure results are prioritized.
Analyte Detail search, http://www.slh.wisc.edu/wslhApps/Wohl/search.php,
Please let me know if you need additional info.