I’m trying to learn for my Psychology class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Once I am able to I will extend the time for this assignment past the 23 day mark.
For this assignment, you are to review the Smith family case study, research discharge/treatment plan options, and provide the details for a treatment/discharge plan for the Smith family.
Write a 1,500-2,000-word paper, describing the typical characteristics, rules and roles of the Smith family as well as the details you would include as the therapist in a discharge/treatment plan for the family. Include the following in your paper:
- Describe some of the treatment issues that the Smith family may be facing in their recovery.
- Describe at least four interventions that might be indicated for the Smith family as they move forward in their treatment.
- Details for a discharge/treatment plan for the family that includes the following:
- Include at least four scholarly sources in addition to the textbook to support your findings.
- Social planning
- Support groups
- Goals and objectives for the family
- Rituals and rules to try to abide by
- Relapse prevention strategies and how the family can respond to John when they are concerned about his sobriety
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.