I don’t understand this Social Media Marketing question and need help to study.
Goal of exercise: Fortune 500 is the definitive list of America’s largest company, ranked by revenue. These companies have the budgets to do incredible and competitive marketing. For this assignment, you will choose a company from the Fortune 500 list (http://fortune.com/fortune500/) and analyze their social media presence. Be sure to choose one that has an active social media presence across multiple platforms.
- Introduce the brand you selected (10 points)
- Explain in depth what platforms the are active on and what their activity is like on those platforms (20 points)
- List out and describe at least 3-6 common themes of their posts. These will be recurring themes throughout their posts. They can vary by platform. (20 points)
- Give examples of 3 posts that you think are great and explain why (30 points)
- Explain how they interact with people on social media, whether through comments or sharing content. What does that tell you about their relationships to their customers? (30 points)
- What could you recommend that they do better? (30 points)
- Works Cited (10 points)