I’m trying to study for my Marketing course and I need some help to understand this question.
From the real national market, select any company of your choice, (Saudi Arabian Company) wishing to go global. Critically analyze the chosen company based on the following questions.
1. What variables need to be considered while developing a list of potential countries?
2. Describe the four steps a firm should take when it is considering going global.
3. Discuss at least three challenges that a company may face in the early period of expansion.
4. Describe the three main categories of market entry strategies
• Justify your answers, with the help of course materials, Text Book, Online resources. (See the course materials of Ch-5)
• The choice of the company and the selection of countries must be based on referenced information. (Why did you select the country and the company?)
• Referencing is necessary and student must apply APA Referencing Style.