Can you help me understand this Writing question?
The essay will be four (4) paragraphs and (600) words long.
You will document only the image or the song. Citation should be MLA format.
- Use MLA style, which is normally used for the humanities, such as literature, religion, art, and music.
- Double space, including the Works Cited page
- One-inch margins all the way around, which is standard for Microsoft Word
- Your essay must include the image you chose placed IN the essay (MLA).
- Include a proper caption under the art (see example)
- Your essay must include a Works Cited page. (Next blank page under the essay.)
- You must include the heading requirements.
- Check to ensure your paper is in Times New Roman, 12 pt font, double-spaced.
- Make sure your essay is written in 3rd person voice–no I, me, my, you, your, you’re, we, us, or our. Use words like an individual, a person, one, he or she, a viewer, etc. (example: An individual can see OR One may notice the….)
*** Must complete outline as well***
follow outline attachment for essay steps
I have selected the image already. the link below will take you to the image