NCAA determined what sanctions would be given due to the failure of the university to report and act on the abuse when it was learned about on various occasions. The link below details some of the sanctions.
- What are the merits of Teleological theory? What are the merits of Deontological theory? (Describe what the benefits of each of the two theories are).
- Which theory do you feel was prevalent in the Penn State leadership as to this situation, deontological (means-based) or teleological (end-based) theories?https://www.customnursingassignments.com/hrm-552-week-4-training-with-impact/
- Were the NCAA sanctions Teleological or Deontological, justify your response?
- If you were a member of the NCAA committee determining the sanctions, which of the sanctions that were given would you be in agreement with? Which would you disagree with? Are there any others you would want added?
- Based on the responses you provide to question 4, are you more deontological or teleological in the leadership approach you would take as to the sanctions?