1. Read your text, Finkelman (2016), pp- 111-116.
2. Observe staff in delivery of nursing care provided. Practice settings may vary depending on availability.
3. Identify the model of nursing care that you observed. Be specific about what you observed, who was doing what, when, how and what led you to identify the particular model.
4. Write a 4 page paper.
5. You are required to complete the assignment using the productivity tools required by Chamberlain University, which is Microsoft Office Word 2013 (or later version), or Windows and Office 2011 (or later version) for MAC. You must save the file in the “.docx” format. Do NOT save as Word Pad. A later version of the productivity tool includes Office 365, which is available to Chamberlain students for FREE by downloading from the student portal at http://my.chamberlain.edu (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Click on the envelope at the top of the page.
6. Review and summarize two scholarly resources (not including your text) related to the nursing care model you observed in the practice setting.
7. Review and summarize two scholarly resources (not including your text) related to a nursing care model that is different from the one you observed in the practice setting.
8. Discuss your observations about how the current nursing care model is being implemented. Be specific.
9. Recommend a different nursing care model that could be implemented to improve quality of nursing care, safety and staff satisfaction. Be specific.
10. Provide a summary/conclusion about this experience/assignment and what you learned about nursing care models.