Inpatient and Outpatient Facilities and the Governing Board
The first discussion of this course focuses on the two major types of facilities–inpatient and outpatient. In addition, you will take a general look at the governing board of a health facility. These items are important in understanding the overall policies, structure, and processes of a health care facility. Answer the following questions:
- What are the main differences between inpatient and outpatient facilities?
- What is the purpose and importance of both?
- Why would one type be used instead of the other?
- What type of changes have there been as related to inpatient and outpatient work, facilities, and processes?
Governing Board: The board of the hospital includes executive staff such as CEO, COO, and the CFO, administrative staff including the Chief Medical Officer, and Clinical department and Medical Researcher heads. Answer the following relating to a governing board of a hospital:
- Explain the role of a governing board. What are some individual roles and responsibilities for the people on the board?
- Identify what you see as positive and negative about a governing board. Why is this so?
You are required to use at least one resource, other than the textbook, to answer the questions above. The resources can be found on the Internet. Here are some suggestions to get you started in your research:
- Use research words and combination of words including hospital,governing board,outpatient, and inpatient.
* Please provide resources
*No copy/paste or Plagiarism
What are the main differences between inpatient and outpatient facilities?AnswerOutpatient’s facilities In outpatient facilities the patients are no need to stay in hospital or clinic for 24…