I’m stuck on a Management question and need an explanation.
Instructions for the three assignments – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Strategic Management of the company ‘X’
Structure of the project
This project aims to study the strategic management of your selected company ‘X’. It includes three main parts:
- Part 1: Assignment 1= Environmental scanning & strategy formulation.
- Part 2: Assignment 2= Strategy implementation.
- Part 3: Assignment 3= Evaluation and control.
- It is a company from your choice;
- From real national or international market;
- It is publicly traded company;
- Produces and commercializes more than one product;
- Sufficient information about the strategies of the company, its functions, structures and product lines are available;
- This company should have at least one partnership with other company (es) (alliances, joint venture, arrangement…).
Description of the company ‘X’
If you face any ambiguity regarding the choice of the corporation, kindly feel free to ask more clarification from your instructor.