I’m trying to study for my Management course and I need some help to understand this question.
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Reread the Management Focus on “China and Its Guanxi”, available in your e-book (page no.110) and answer the follow questions:
Assignment Question(s):(Marks: 5)
- Why do you think it is so important to cultivate guanxi and guanxiwang in China?
- What does the experience of DMG tell us about the way things work in China? What would likely happen to a business that obeyed all the rules and regulations, rather than trying to find a way around them as Dan Mintz does?
- What ethical issues might arise when drawing on guanxiwang to get things done in China? What does this suggest about the limits of using guanxiwang for a Western business committed to high ethical standards?