I’m trying to study for my Political Science course and I need some help to understand this question.
- and conclusion.
- Write a strategy paper to deal with a national security threat.
- Your strategy must set forth ends, consider means, and then articulate at least two ways in light of the ends and means, as well as provide an assessment of risks.
- Your strategic approach should account for all instruments of power.
- Your risk assessment should consider key political, economic, security, social, and/or developmental factors, internal or external to the region.
- Your paper should be 7-8 pages (1500 words +/- 10%), plus appropriate footnotes Chicago style, 1-inch margins, 12-point Arial double spaced.
The paper must include a well-developed int