I’m trying to learn for my Writing class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Read The Dew Breaker, pp. 3-68. Then, prepare an annotation of the first part of the novel.
The Annotated Reading and Critical Response assignment has six components (format your annotation with these headings):
- Ask Questions; 7-8 questions
- Make Comments;
- Draw Connections + Conclusions;
- Paraphrase Significant Passages;
- Underline, Highlight and Outline Key Points in The Dew Breaker text (you will need to re-type this section as I cannot view the items you choose to underline and highlight).
- List Vocabulary (of words you don’t know and include their definitions).