I’m studying and need help with a Health & Medical question to help me learn.
Construct a draft proposal for your project, and integrate it with the organizational balanced scorecard model. There is no page limit for this assessment.
Note: Each assessment of your capstone project is built on the work you have completed in previous assessments. Therefore, you must complete the assessments in this course in the order in which they are presented.
Writing a project proposal is an essential skill for leaders. Presenting a proposal to senior executives requires that you identify the problem, the value to the organization of solving the problem, the relevant aspects of the problem, and your recommendations for action. Your recommendations should be conveyed in a concise but thorough manner, retaining the essential information needed by the decision makers.
This assessment provides an opportunity for you to draft a proposal for your capstone project, which you will have to present to the prospective client.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Transformation: Facilitate a change process that effectively involves patients, communities, and professionals in the improvement and delivery of health care and wellness.
- Choose a framework appropriate for examining the type of data under investigation.
- Develop proposed structures for the visual display of summarized raw data.
- Competency 2: Execution: Translate strategy to develop and maintain optimal organizational performance in health care settings.
- Explain how a project addresses and adds value to each of the four areas of an organizational balanced scorecard.
- Combine clear, coherent, and original writing, in APA style, with relevant and credible evidence from the scholarly and professional literature.
This webpage resource provides information on the steps to creating a balanced scorecard.
- Balanced Scorecard Institute. (n.d.). Building and implementing a balanced scorecard: Nine steps to success. Retrieved from http://balancedscorecard.org/Resources/The-Nine-St…