I’m studying for my Sociology class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
I expect these papers to address topics specific to this course. The papers should be formatted using the American Psychological Association (APA) style and must have an APA formatted cover page, an APA formatted abstract page, a Table of Contents, and an APA formatted list of references. All published work incorporated into the paper must be properly cited using the APA style. For help with the APA visit the Purdue Owl website (https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_style_introduction.html (Links to an external site.)). Your paper should be no less than 10 double-spaced typed pages of text. The 10 pages does not include cover page, abstract page, table of contents and reference pages.
Below, I have listed some general topical ideas that may be of interest to you. You may elect to develop your own topic but if you do I want to know what that is and approve your work on that topic.
1. The role of the change leader in communicating organizational change: techniques and strategies that work.
2. Helping stakeholders cope with organizational change.
3. Organizational culture as a catalyst and impediment to organizational change.
4. Building a data-management system to promote continuous/incremental change.
5. Measuring and reinforcing the impact of change efforts.
6. Best practices in change management in Information Technology, Higher Education Administration, Voluntary Organizations, or Security and Safety Leadership.