Can you help me understand this Powerpoint question?
Develop a PowerPoint presentation on a clinical case that was seen during your experience or a topic that is of interest to you.
- Select a health problem that primarily affects the adult population. DIABETES MELLITUS
- Provide information about the incidence, prevalence, and pathophysiology of the disease/disorder to the cellular level.
- Educate advanced practice nurses on assessment and care/treatment, including genetics/genomics—specific for this disorder.
- Provide patient education for management, cultural, and spiritual considerations for care must also be addressed.
- The PowerPoint presentation is original work and logically organized. It consists of 10-15 slides excluding the title and reference.
- The PowerPoint presentation should be clear, concise, and easy to read. Speaker notes expanded upon and clarified content on the slides.
- The presentation should be formatted according to the current APA format.
- Incorporate a minimum of 4 current (published within the last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work. Journal articles and books should be referenced according to the current APA style.