Can you help me understand this Social Science question?
Create a Word document wherein you respond to both parts below:
- In your own words, define what critical thinking is and why it is important.
- In your own words, explain what a fallacy is and give an example.
- In your own words, explain the problem of the blind men and the elephant.
- In your own words, explain how we gain scientific knowledge.
- In your own words, explain how critical thinking facilitates the acquisition of scientific knowledge.
- In your own words, analyze and evaluate the following argument using the four basic CRITICAL QUESTIONS:1) My granny smoked cigarettes all her life and lived to a healthy, ripe old age.———————————————————————————————————————–2) Thus, everyone that smokes cigarettes all their lives will live to a healthy, ripe old age.
- Prepare your assignment for submission:
- Submit your paper to Turnitin.com for review.
- Review your Originality Report from Turnitin.com and make appropriate changes to your paper.
- Proofread your assignment carefully.