I don’t know how to handle this Management question and need guidance.
Paper topic: Emergency Preparedness for Elderly in The State of Kentucky.
I would expect to see some type of hazard vulnerability study or analysis for Kentucky in the paper. You should also include a discussion on some of the area resources.
- Paper outline should address the following:
· Abstract – An overview of the paper topic, importance of the topic etc. Begin your abstract with “The purpose of this discussion is to…”
· Targeted topics – Sample paper subheadings, major areas to be covered in your paper. Use bullets to help separate each subheading.
· Selected references – cite at least three at this point (but will need to cite more in final paper). Also, see “Annotated Bibliography” below.
· Expected conclusions – what you expect at this point, recognizing that your final conclusions may be different; expect to discuss the difference(s) in your final paper.