I need support with this Management question so I can learn better.
Please reply to the below discussion post in at least 250 words and 2 APA cited references.
Reference at least one source from among the required or recommended readings and at least one credible, peer-reviewed outside source (a scholarly reference other than the textbook or readings); cite references according to proper CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.)standards.
- Chapter 2, pp. 84-109, and Chapter 8 in Procurement, Principles & Management
- Chapter 12, Section 18.104.22.168 in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Crosno, J. L., & Dahlstrom, R. F. (2016). An empirical investigation of bilateral investments and opportunism in buyer-supplier relationships. Journal of Marketing Channels, 23(3), 146–156.
- Leybourn, E. (2016). How much does this cost?: There are so many men who can figure costs, and so few who can measure value – unknown. Paper presented at PMI® Global Congress 2016—EMEA, Barcelona, Spain. Newtown Square, PA: Project Management Institute. Retrieved from https://www.pmi.org/learning/library/measuring-value-10209
- Ruparathna, R., & Hewage, K. (2015). Sustainable procurement in the Canadian construction industry: Challenges and benefits. Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, 42(6), 417–426.
- Why is it important to review the market for new suppliers, or options, to fulfill a procurement need?
- What role does legal and regulatory compliance play in project procurement?
- What criteria are used to evaluate bids?
- How are these criteria defined? E.g., others’ input, research, etc.