I don’t know how to handle this Writing question and need guidance.
This assignment will provide students an opportunity to witness key stakeholders in policy programming, development, revision, implementation and utilization.
- Community meeting
- Course Textbook
Learning about policy is important. One way to deepen one’s knowledge it to see policy in action. There are several ways one can see policy in action. City council meetings, mental health board meeting, school board meetings, county commissions, political rallies, etc. are examples of possible meetings to attend.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Attend a meeting as described above. Meeting must have been held within the last month.
- In an APA formatted document write a one-paragraph response to each of the following prompts:
- Name, date and location of the event
- Provide a brief description of the participants.
- What occurred during the event in relation to policy?
- What are 2 things learned through the experience which relate to information obtained in the course (cite specific course material).
- What would you recommend to change or how would you improve the meeting’s proceedings.
- Before finalizing your work, ensure that you:
- Have followed the assignment instructions carefully.
- Use the computer’s spelling and grammar check.
- Use APA format for organization, style, and source credits, including:
- 12-point, double-spaced Times New Roman font
- One-inch margins on all sides
- Normal character spacing
- In-text citations
- Title page and reference page (may not have reference page as it is not required to list Bible in references)
- Properly formatted headings