I need help with a Powerpoint question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Only 7 pages of slides！！
No rules on how many words to write
Does not take much time
Please see example (sample middle econ 1)
This slide is about the Middle East and all the data is relevant.
I will give an example. This is a template for full marks.（sample econ 1）
I will also show slides that I made before but did not qualify. Because this draft because the data or the hypothesis you put in there is not related to what we discuss in this class. If you are interested in the effect of conflict on birth rate, you could try to collect birth rate data on some countries that experience conflicts in Middle East.
You can make changes to my slide that didn’t qualify, if you know this is an easy way to get the full score.
You can make your own idea and write a new slideshow. But this topic is important as it needs to be about the Middle East.
Please refer to the example I gave.
Please see the attached for the example slides I used for today’s session. A couple of things to note.
1. The presentation slides should be based on your own hypothesis and some data you collected by yourself instead of borrowing from other people’s work.
Here are the elements I am looking for in your first draft (which is illustrated in the example slides).
1. A hypothesis/argument. See slide 1
2. Explain the reason you choose these specific groups to compare with. This is very important! See my slide 2 and 3.
3. Graphs, explanations on what do you see on the graphs, and explain whether the pattern you see on graphs is consistent with your argument. See slide 5 and 7.
3.1 Remember to put the names of your x-axis, y-axis (in slide 5, it is years and number of refugees and IDPs), and labels.
3.2 Sometimes you need to normalize the data to have a better measure. In my example, I divide the amount of ODA by the number of refugees and IDPs, so that the measure shows the changes of ODA taking into account the changing number of refugees and IDPs.
4. Provide definitions of the data and cite data sources. See slide 4 and 6.