Need help with my Management question – I’m studying for my class.
Read the “Zappos: Stepping Forward in Stakeholder Satisfaction” case, located on page 475 of the textbook.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the manner in which Zappos’ leadership has fostered a culture of ethicalness in the company. Suggest two (2) actions that other companies can take in order to mimic this culture.
- Determine the major impacts that Zappos’ leadership and ethical practices philosophy have had on its stakeholders.
- Examine three (3) of the ethical challenges that Zappos faces. Recommend three (3) actions that Zappos’ leadership should take in order to address these ethical challenges.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the core values in relation to developing a culture of ethicalness. Determine the manner in which the core values support the stakeholder’s perspective.
- Analyze the major ethical challenges that Zappos has faced. Determine whether or not you would have resolved these challenges differently than Zappos’ management. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Go to https://research.strayer.edu to locate at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- NO PLAGIARISM – Please make this paper as close to 100% originality
- Textbook Information: Ferrell, O. C., Fraedrich, J., & Ferrell, L. (2017). Business ethics: Ethical decision making and cases (11th ed.). Stamford, CT: Cengage Learning.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.