I’m trying to learn for my Writing class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
NOTE: Read Chapter 6 before posting to this forum.(attached)
Your post should be no less than one page (as measured by Microsoft Word, Times New Roman 12 point font.) You must answer all questions. When submitting a word doc you must provide a proper heading including your name, date, course title (LHRD 2723), and assignment.
THIS IS A GRADED ACTIVITY
You will be graded on the following criteria:
- Proper page heading including your name, date, course title (LHRD 2723), and assignment.
- Proper use of sentence structure, grammar and punctuation
- Accuracy of the answer provided
- Page count requirement
- How do the terms self-leadership and teams not contradict one another? What are the key components of “team-self leadership” and how do those (if they do) differ from individual self-leadership?
- What are the key behavioral team-self-leadership practices and how do these differ from individual level approaches? Are these aspects of self-leadership ones that can only be applicable at the individual level, the team level, or both? Why
- Explain the basic premise of mental team self-leadership and how (if it does) it differs from individual level self-leadership. What are the key collective mental strategies and what does each skill add to mental team self-leadership?